Dear Prospective Parent,
Greetings and blessings to you! We are happy that you have taken an interest in our school. We know that choosing to send your child(ren) to a Catholic School is a very important, yet difficult decision. Since 1920, OLPH School has provided a quality, Catholic, elementary education for our children. Your child(ren) will join a family of alumni who have gone on to become high school and college scholarship recipients, honors students, lawyers, doctors, teachers, police and fire personnel, business leaders, business owners, and the list goes on and on. By enrolling your child(ren) at Our Lady of Perpetual Help School you connect with a tradition of academic excellence, service, and success.
This tradition of excellence will be shared with your child(ren) through:
· Faith-stimulating religious education program
· Rigorous academic curriculum for students in Preschool through grade 8
· Highly qualified and caring faculty
· Service opportunities at all grade levels
· Regular participation in the sacraments
· Extra-curricular opportunities, including musical productions, parish CYO sports programs, student leadership, and much more
· Faith-based character development that reinforces the foundation you have begun at home
· Christian community that is like a family
· A safe, friendly learning environment
We offer several ways to assist with tuition. For active parishioners we have financial assistance scholarships and the One Faith/Many Blessings scholarship. For all active, non-active parishioners, and non-parishioners we offer the Northwest Ohio education scholarship, the EdChoice scholarship, and T.R.I.P. In addition to these tuition reduction programs, we also offer the FACTS program to help you set-up payment plans
I want to invite you to consider fully the opportunities present at Our Lady of Perpetual Help School for your child. Please complete the interest form. If at any time you have questions or wish to receive more information, please contact me at 419-382-5696, or email@example.com.