WELCOME TO OLPH PRESCHOOL
The OLPH Preschool program is play-based and designed to allow children to grow as individuals at all levels. We strive to create a positive and challenging environment where all children can be successful and happy. We have an open-enrollment policy throughout the school year to allow students who turn 3 or 4 after school starts to begin a preschool program.
OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP PRESCHOOL PHILOSOPHY
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Preschool is committed to providing a rich and creative learning environment based on the theories and philosophy of “The Creative Curriculum.”
- Positive, supportive interactions and relationships with adults provide a critical foundation for successful learning. Teachers will observe children purposefully and regularly. All children’s ideas will be encouraged especially their efforts to solve problems and think critically.
- Social-emotional competence is a significant factor in school success. Children will be given responsibilities and meaningful jobs in the classroom. Children will be taught to understand their own and others feelings; regular and express their emotions appropriately; build relationships with others and behave pro-socially in groups. Taking turns, sharing, and cooperation will be modeled by the teacher.
- Please complete the Preschool Registration Form
- Please provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate
- We must have a copy of the physician’s physical and shot record prior to the start of the first day and it must be kept current
- Comprehensive Fee of $250/student/year – $100 must be paid at time of application, and the remaining $150 is due by the first day of school
Schedule Options and Tuition for Pre-K 3 and Pre-K 4
Pre-K 3 options:
- 2 full days
- $1,820, or $203/month
- 2 half days (8 AM to 11 AM)
- $1,125, or $125/month
Pre-K 4 options:
- 5 full days
- $4,550, or $506/month
- 5 half days
- $2,520, or $280/month
- 3 full days
- $2,730, or $304/month
- 3 half days
- $1,520, or $170/month
In addition, we offer an extended daycare program for 1 hour prior to school and up to 3 hours after school.
If you would like additional information, please contact the School Office at 419-382-5696, or email Principal Jarett Kuhns.